I love all your ideas! So cute! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I think AG should make:
A Christian doll. She would have a cross necklace, a Bible, and a story that revolves around her faith. She would have a "Sunday best" outfit, too. Some of her stories would involve her dealing with the problems Christians deal with every day. She could combat sins and prejudices in her "Learns a Lesson" book. **sigh**...never gonna happen, but it would be very nice.
People have suggested that LOF dolls fit this, but LOF dolls are based off books that are based off books that were written in the early 1900's and one of the dolls I know looks nothing like her character in the original books. Also some of the newer books have differences from the original ones. Plus LOF are so different than AG. I really think AG needs a Christian doll. Maybe she could even go to a private Christian school or be homeschooled... OH THE POSSIBILITIES [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]